Step-by-step plan Thai Police Clearance Certificate
You can apply for your Thai Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) through an accredited company in Thailand. When you search on Google you will come across several of these types of companies.
Please note: When applying for your Thai Police Clearance Certificate you are dealing with a government agency that has very strict rules and the process can take a lot of time if you do not provide everything exactly as they want.
We advise you to call in an accredited agency to request this statement. We have good experiences with https://www.thaipolicecertificate.org
When you use an accredited company, you are more sure that the application will succeed.
Below you find the steps you need to follow to complete this application:
- Start with your online application in Thailand. Follow the steps that the company indicates on their website. This may differ per company.
- Make an appointment to have your fingerprints taken, the fingerprints will be taken on the Thai fingerprint cards or the fingerprint cards they use in the country where you are at that moment.
- Provide the personal data that is requested after making your appointment. This information is necessary to prepare the fingerprint cards and identity statement.
- During your appointment your fingerprints will be taken and all documents will be prepared for sending (bring your completed application form to the appointment).
- Collect the other documents that must also be sent with the application, these are:
1) Copy of valid passport
2) Digital passport photo with white background
You must also submit 1 of the following documents:
* Copy of Thai VISA, or;
* Copy of immigration arrival and departure stamp,or;
* Copy of latest Thai work VISA, or;
*Copy of last Thai student VISA.
- Send all documents to the company in Thailand you have chosen to help with your application.
What happens once my Thai Police Clearance Certificate is applied for?
The moment you engaged an accredited company and they have received all your documents; they will go to work to request your declaration. You won’t have to do anything after that, unless the company says they need additional information.
If you have any further questions or if you are unsure, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will help you with the process.