Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from the UAE
Do you need a Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from the United Arab Emirates, but are you currently staying in the Netherlands? Then you may not know where to start.
The statement from the United Arab Emirates can be very simple or very complicated. This depends on whether you are in possession of an Emirates ID number.
The super easy way is:
You have a valid Emirates ID number, then you can submit your application online to the Dubai police. You will then receive your statement within 1 working day.
The hugely complicated way is:
If you no longer have an Emirates ID number, you unfortunately have to go through a very long process, which consists of the following steps
1) have fingerprints taken
2) have passports and signatures of yourself and the fingerprint technician legalized at the notary
3) have the documents legalized by the notary legalized at the court
4) then have these documents legalized at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs|
5) then bring the documents to the UAE embassy so that they give approval (certificate)
6) apply online to the Dubai police
7) Send all required documents to the Dubai police
Okay, the above is quickly explained in a nutshell. We have put more information for this application in a step-by-step plan, hopefully this will help you in the process.