Have your FBI statements legalized

It sometimes happens that you have your declaration of good conduct from the FBI legalized. This legalization takes place in the country where the document is drawn up, in this case that is the US.

You can use a provider for this who arranges this legalization in the US. You can also ask a family member / friend to do this. The only drawback is that it is no longer possible to enter the US State Department for the apostille service. You need to make an appointment.

How long will it take to have my statement legalized?
The different companies in the US all have a different term in which they can arrange your legalization. This can vary from 1 week, 5 weeks to sometimes 12 weeks. It is no guarantee that the company that claims to be the fastest has actually arranged the legalization that quickly.

Providers in the US
In the US, there are several companies that offer this service. If you search on Google, the list is quite extensive. For most countries, we collaborate with the international company CIBT. Do you want to have your FBI statement legalized by a reliable partner with whom we also have personal contact? Then go to the following link: www.cibtvisas.com/FSUSA
The legalization process takes approximately 2 to 3 weeks, depending on the number of requests.

Reactie plaatsen